We're looking ahead to God-sized plans in 2023! Thank you for your faithfulness in helping us build into our cities with hope, health, and healing.
Click the video below to hear more about future plans!
Future plans and ministry development include:
- a new building addition with room for more to hear the gospel (approx. 900 seating capacity)
- Influential Global Ministries: Urban Leadership Institute will equip and influence healthy leaders and churches in the African-American, multiethnic and metropolitan context.
- Care and support: Providing mental health services in partnership with Cheatcode, mental health professionals, and resourcing congregational and community needs. (Financial Ministry program, displaced ministry, counseling)
- Family Ministries: Equipping + resourcing families and parents through classes, discipleship, programs, and conferences. Continued partnership with Modern Abolition, The Alliance, and Armstead Academic Project to reach wide with kids, youth and young adults to develop strategic apprenticeship and mentorship programs.
- Discipleship: Spiritual growth through the development of discipleship ministries, classes, and the Forward Leadership Series and Conference.
- Ministry Certificate programs in partnership with Western Seminary
- Midtown Kids Academy: A continued partnership with Mercy Housing and Armstead Academic Project: A Summer reading institute for kids living in Marina Vista, Alder Grove, and Land Park Woods. The goal is to reduce Summer learning loss, bringing reading levels up.
- Continued outreach and support for our local communities through lunches and showers for our displaced community, supplies and equipment for neighboring schools, holiday toy drives and more.